As the entryway into the Stella Cadente galaxy, the 3 lines of the COMETE armchair point the way to starry adventures. Imagined by Stella Cadente in Paris as the oldest child of a collection drawing its inspiration from the mysteries of the cosmos, the COMETE armchair is already the centerpiece of your house.
Our collection is endowed with innovative Easy-Care covers: an ultra-soft, wonderfully bright fabric with the feel of cotton. The choice of this ingenious polyester cover reflects our search for the perfect soft feel of cotton combined with a long-term guarantee of easy care. More durable than natural fibers, our fabrics are crumple-resistant and retain their colours better.
You can directly vacuum your sofa. As for the cushions, shake them to restore them to their original shape. All the fabrics can be dry cleaned. Harsh cleaning products are not recommended.
We carefully studied the structures, seats and backs of our collection with our teams of craftsmen and quality experts. Our commitment is to ensure you absolute comfort, an impeccable finish and perfect sturdiness and durability. All our pieces are made of thermally modified solid beech and pine wood reinforced with high-resilience particle board. Our wood is carefully selected in Europe by craftsmen respecting the environment. The innovation of thermal modification of our wood is a guarantee of solidity over time.
Moreover, all the backs of our sofas are designed to bring everyday relief to those with back problems, thanks to an elastic webbing providing optimal ergonomic support and great comfort. All our seats are made of HD and HR BulTiv foam and high quality Nosag springs, ensuring soft support that you won’t want to live without.
A team of over a dozen professionals rigorously check more than 30 control points. We are extremely sensitive to the quality of our products and we pay great attention to each detail. Finishing, comfort, sewing, surface, solidity, sturdiness, resilience, fastenings, dimensions, cores, wood covering and all the little details are carefully monitored by our teams. The 3-year warranty is activated by simply presenting your purchase invoice to our customer service.
• Cover: Fabric with the feel of cotton, ultra-soft, easy care, 100% polyester
• Number of places: 6
• Dimensions in cm: 250 X 190 H:85
• Detailed dimensions:
– Width of seat: 205 cm
– Depth of seat: 60 cm
– Height of seat: 50 cm
– Height of armrest: 65 cm
– Height of back: 35 cm
• Details of feet: 8 Scandinavian feet made of thermally modified natural wood
• Composition of seat: HR and HD Bultiv foam (Seat: 30 kg/m³, Back: 25 kg/m³) providing an enveloping support of the body and a very comfortable feel.
• Composition of back: elastic webbing providing optimal ergonomic support and absolute comfort.
• Structure made of thermally modified wood: solid beech and pine wood, reinforced pressed wood.
• Conceived and designed by Stella Cadente Maison in Paris, crafted and manually upholstered in Europe by the best craftsmen.
• “Mobilier de designer Français” and “Eco-Engaged” labels.
• 3-year warranty.
In order to come as close as possible to the wonderful colours of our constellation, all our models are available in 70 unique colours and colour combinations. Please specify the colour you have chosen from our selection below or create your set of colours with the help of our sales staff.